Providence Real Estate Consulting
The role of the Engineering Manager at Providence is varied and subject to change to match the ever-evolving changes in our project types, size, and scope. This job is intended to outline the general duties of this position and is not intended to be comprehensive in its detail. The Engineering Manager reports to the Senior Project Manager and to Operations Manager. In general, the Engineering Manager is responsible for overseeing, managing, and performing all functions related to drawings, structurals, RFDS’, scoping, site design or audit visits, ordering of services and ensuring accurate, complete, and highest-quality products for our customers.
The Engineering Manager will represent our company at customer meetings, in scoping meetings, on-site visits, and other calls/meetings as needed.
- Attend and participate in all customer scoping meetings and deployment meetings
- Promptly report/respond to Project Manager regarding any functions under Engineering Manager’s responsibility
- Order all A/E services as required from subcontractors
- Monitor progress/status and dates associated with all A/E services
- Review all A/E products for accuracy and manage revisions/corrections as required
- Review, direct promotion/demotion of RFDS as appropriate in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate, detailed, timely data of all functions under the Engineering Manager's responsibility
- May create drawings, lease exhibits, or other products needed in AutoCAD or similar
- Direct any CAD operators or other employees reporting to Engineering Manager
- Maintain current knowledge of and any required data as to current Building Codes, TIA/EIA standards, and other Federal, State, or Local jurisdictional standards to ensure compliance and proper reference on all A/E products.
- Maintain records and current knowledge of all customer standards related to Engineering Manager/design. (structural, electrical, installation, clearances, tolerances, etc…) utilizing VMT or other means of obtaining such data
- Maintain a functional understanding of Company contract terms with customers to aid in maintaining compliance with contracts and to ensure Company interests are protected
- If Engineering Manager is a Licensed Engineering Manager, a license to stamp Engineering Managing work product must be obtained/maintained in States where Company provides services.
- Comply with all Company policies
- Other duties related to the above as required and directed by Senior Project Manager or Managing Broker
This position is subject to amendment by the Company at any time as needed.
- Previous, recent experience with scoping and/or building cell sites
- Honesty and Integrity are key personality requirements
- Able to sit for long periods of time
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Able to work in our office
$60,000 - $80,000
About Providence Real Estate Consulting
Providence is an equal-opportunity employer. We are located in Loganville GA.
- Paid Holidays
- 2 weeks PTO annually
- Partial paid medical insurance
- 401K plan
- Company “fun days”