Tribus Aerospace - Precision Aerospace Corporation
The purpose of this position is to support the engineering department’s ability to achieve its goals and objectives. This includes leading the sustainment team in post-affidavit part/project activities, within specified measurable targets, that ensure customer satisfaction and meet company objectives. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Lead sustainment-engineering team in all post-affidavit part/project activities, utilizing the engineering work order system or APQP system.
- Makes assignments and organizes team as needed to meet all requirements
- Assure completion and/or maintain status reports of part/projects and customer commitments, monitor technical performance, schedules, and program financials
- Conduct customer communication and negotiation
- Assure completion of all assigned engineering tasks accurately and timely. This may include
- Lead the disposition activity of post-affidavit part numbers for internal or vendor non-conformance
- Review, and disposition NC’s within 24 hours to ensure parts can move forward to the next operation and assure customer delivery is met
- Manage MRB shelf, as nonconforming parts are delivered. Create rework, repair, and replace routings for these parts in MRB
- Support and/or conduct quality clinics
- Assist with the investigation, completion of ten-minute troubleshooting, full-quality clinics, and RCCA activities
- Assess, address all post-affidavit part engineering work orders. Completion and closure of Engineering Work Orders (EWOs)
- Assess, address add/change/delete forms for tooling. Completion and closure of ACD’s
- Create, and update work instructions, including tool change frequencies for post-affidavit parts in all departments
- Attend tier 4 critical board meetings as required. Attend/conduct tier 3 engineering meetings as required. Attend tier 2 production, Gemba meetings as required. Conduct/attend program status meetings to report progress, identify risks, make recommendations and take action
- Travel to customer or vendor locations
- Performs essential duties of other team members as needed
- Comply with all PAC policy
- Four-year degree in an engineering or other technical discipline or an equivalent combination of courses, training, and experience.
- Five to ten years minimum of successful recent essential duty-related experience including understanding customer needs, leading cross-functional teams, and driving project success
- A proven track record of project management success in an advanced manufacturing environment is required. Experience in metalworking and a CNC Machining environment is preferred
- Specific applied knowledge of (including evidence of development and execution)
- Contract manufacturing
- Special processing (heat treat, anodize, plating, etc.)
- Technical theory, operations, and methods
- Machining theory and verification techniques
- Financial management (cost/benefit, value analysis, etc.)
- Procurement methods.
- Waste reduction methods.
- Demonstrable skills using Microsoft Office software tools, particularly advanced Excel skills. Preferred experience with project management software, for example, Microsoft Project or Cloud-based Smart Sheets.
- Adept in preparing and delivering presentations and leading meetings.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Eligibility to work with sensitive controlled data and materials according to ITARs policy and practice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
The company requires access to information, or technology that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and other US government security regulations. These laws do not permit access rights to non-US citizens, or to other unauthorized individuals.
Must be a United States Citizen, or US Permanent Resident.
Precision Aerospace Corp provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Tribus Aerospace - Precision Aerospace Corporation
Precision Aerospace Corp, a division of Tribus Aerospace, is US owned and operated. We service high-tech leaders in commercial and defense aerospace. We utilize leading-edge technology and processes to make and deliver complex, short-run close tolerance machined parts and value-added assemblies. Our customers value our track record of quality and delivery success and they are fueling our growth with new and interesting part opportunities.
We desire to build a work culture that reflects our PAC Values. This needs to be a culture of Accountability, Adaptability, and Achievement. For us to thrive and grow, we need to measure ourselves and constantly seek ways to improve. We also need to stay focused on the needs of the customer.
This also means that we want to hire and develop top-quality smart, motivated, and focused talent. Some people may not be comfortable in this dynamic and demanding culture and environment.