NAAAM Real Estate Collection
Conduct energy audits of buildings, building systems, or process systems. May also conduct investment grade audits of buildings or systems.
- Identify and prioritize energy saving measures.
- Identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency.
- Prepare audit reports containing energy analysis results or recommendations for energy cost savings.
- Prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets.
- Collect and analyze field data related to energy usage.
- Research issues related to the environment or sustainable business practices.
- Analyze energy usage data.
- Inspect or evaluate building envelopes, mechanical systems, electrical systems, or process systems to determine the energy consumption of each system.
- Inspect facilities or equipment to ensure specifications are met.
- Perform tests such as blower-door tests to locate air leaks.
- Educate customers on energy efficiency or answer questions on topics such as the costs of running household appliances or the selection of energy efficient appliances.
- Correspond with customers to answer questions or resolve complaints.
- Recommend energy efficient technologies or alternate energy sources.
- Advise others on business or operational matters.
- Prepare job specification sheets for home energy improvements, such as attic insulation, window retrofits, or heating system upgrades.
- Develop technical specifications for systems or equipment.
$50,000 - $80,000 per year
About NAAAM Real Estate Collection
NAAAM Real Estate is a boutique brokerage located in Rockville, MD. It was started in 2004 by Prabhjit Singh. He does 20 million in sales volume himself every year. He was named as one of the top 100 real estate agents in the U.S. by Realtor.com. He is known for his high percentage of conversion of online leads and speaks nationally on this topic at the Inman Connect conference and Realtor.com summit. His brokerage is known for the team atmosphere that has been created so that agents support each other at such a high level that no one ever feels that they are doing it all alone. Whether that means calls in the middle of the night, covering each others open houses or covering for another agent when they are going out of town, we are there for each other. This brokerage is a family and we are there for each other to make sure we are all extremely successful. Every real estate agent in this brokerage makes six figures a year.