The Reali Loans, Encompass Business Administrator works with our growing Mortgage team of Loan Officers, Underwriters, Closers, and Loan Processors, to configure and refine our evolving loan origination system (Encompass + Salesforce). This position requires in-depth knowledge of the loan origination workflow and the job functions of all operational roles that participate in that workflow. Strong candidates will possess the ability to communicate directly with internal stakeholders and translate needs into requirements.
- Responsible for Encompass analysis, planning, testing, and implementation of projects and tasks
- Provide Encompass technical direction and support in the development of processes and workflows
- Build, test, and implement Encompass system enhancements such as business rules, custom input forms, workflows, and automation
- Manage Encompass enhancements through testing of new functionality, deployment to a production environment, and communication to end-users; Monitor Encompass updates and address system configuration updates where needed
- Provide solutions for internal support issues by troubleshooting and resolving issues in a timely manner and escalating to software vendor as needed
- Ensure effective Encompass change management and document configuration
- Train business units on new Encompass features
- Create and maintain Encompass reports/data tapes
- Maintain user access rights, PLUS, additional related duties may be assigned, as required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 2-3 years of Encompass Administration experience
- 2-3 years of Mortgage industry experience (Includes, strong understanding of the convention mortgage loan lifecycle)
- Ability to use data to make decisions
- West Coast Hours commitment and proven ability to work in a full-time remote environment
- Evidence of successfully using project management software such as Asana, Trello, or Jira
- Expertise with Encompass configuration and functionality, and an ability to coach end-users on how to utilize it effectively.
- Ability to analyze problems and respond quickly in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Multi-tasking capabilities, including an ability to manage help desk tickets and user issues timely and courteously
- A professional and cooperative attitude
- Microsoft Excel, or preferably, Google Sheets functions like formulas, pivot tables, and macros.
- Additional related duties may be assigned, as required
- Experience integrating with Blend and proprietary software
- Experience in working with outsourced/contract vendors to support projects to completion
- Startup experience strongly preferred
$85,000 at plan
We're here to make home buying and selling simple, affordable, and stress-free. Reali is award winning and made up of collaborative Real Estate experts and proven technologists to deliver transparent, stress-free real estate solutions for buyers, sellers, and agents. Reali has cemented a winning reputation with an A+ from the BBB and was voted one of 2019’s Best Places to Work. At-A-Glance regarding our services: https://reali.com/real-estate-services/