San Gabriel Valley Law
Are you a California Barred Attorney who is tired of the same old thing?
- Are you inspired by helping others and seeing them grow?
- Do people constantly tell you how encouraging and helpful you are?
- Do you prefer to be in control of your own work and your own results?
- Are you inspired by finding new ways to do the same old tasks?
- Do you love a good checklist and get excited to achieve milestones and complete projects?
- Would you rather say it than write it?
If you answered YES to the above list, read on!
We know times are tough, yet our business is growing. We know it’s hard to hire, yet we believe that awesome people still exist and have always been difficult to find because they have high standards.
We have high standards too.
And we are not intimidated by the economy or the hiring climate, or any other limiting beliefs, because our business demands it, and our clients deserve it.
We are looking for an Attorney who believes as we do and has the experience to add tremendous value to our team and our clients' lives.
This Position Is For A Licensed CA Attorney With Vast Experience In CA Labor And Employment Law. Applicants Who Do Not Meet These Qualifications Will Not Be Considered.
This person will:
- Be a licensed California Attorney in good standing
- Be a trusted advisor
- Be fully remote with occasional travel in and around California
- Focus on understanding current and upcoming laws
- Train and educate staff and clients
- Advise and counsel small business owners
- Create educational materials for small business owners to utilize
- Work and complete projects with strict deadlines
- Respond to Demand letters and negotiate settlements
- Respond to Government agency complaints and audits
This person has:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience advising CA Employers
- A demonstrated connection to advocacy for small business
- A minimum 5 years of customer service experience in a service environment
- A minimum of 1 year working in a remote/virtual environment
- A minimum of 1 year of supervising staff
- Prior experience working in a business environment with a high reliance on technology
This person loves:
- Helping others
- Educating others
- Knowledge and learning
- The law
$95,000 yearly + bonuses DOE
About San Gabriel Valley Law
We are located in Pasadena, CA, and serve Small Business Owners all over California and in various industries. We focus on compliance and mitigation of risk prior to the lawsuit, when it matters the most. When people ask why Business Owners would need San Gabriel Valley Law, we say “Because employee issues are legal issues”.
Our pillars and commitments to our clients are:
- Confidence: We aim to give the CA Business Owner the confidence to run their businesses the way that they want to and fuel the life that they desire, with the peace of mind that they are protected
- Encouragement: Our goal is that by walking alongside them, our advice will provide the support they need to flourish
- Hope: By having the unwavering support of SGVLAW, our goal is that they will have hope for their futures, their families, and their business