Marble is looking to partner with an experienced, professional, tech-savvy employment attorney. We are a rapidly expanding law firm interested in partnering with reliable, compassionate individuals looking to grow their practice. Customer service is of the utmost importance and we believe that collaboration and communication are key to delivering a great experience for our clients.
* Strictly plaintiff-side cases (available now!) *
This is an opportunity to:
- Build your book of business: we source and vet clients so you can scale your practice at your own pace.
- Save time on admin: dedicated to supporting you, we have an in-house team of case managers and paralegals.
- Run a profitable practice while keeping all of your autonomy and freedom: decide your own hours, which cases you want to take on, and where you work.
The ideal candidate must have experience in employment law including trial experience, thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and be able to provide our clients with top-quality representation, no matter the challenge they face.
- Analyze client needs, identify solutions, and determine case strategies.
- Conduct research and draft pleadings, briefs, and motions.
- Professionally engage with our vetted leads: better understand the facts and goals, and prepare a "Case Plan" (for cases you accept) for each client.
- Prepare and attend hearings and trials: argue motions in court on behalf of clients during legal proceedings.
- Adhere to Marble's Legal Partner guidelines: regularly communicate with Marble on important case updates, use our tech platforms, provide feedback, etc.
- At least three years of experience as an employment law attorney (required)
- Licensed to practice in your state
- Ethical, accountable, professional, and compassionate
- Must be comfortable with handling a high volume of cases
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have the ability to work independently and with a remote support staff
- Finely-tuned organizational ability
- Highly skilled with tech
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
About Marble Law
Marble is an untraditional and unique law firm that's redefining how clients and attorneys experience legal care. Our mission is to provide people with equal access to the legal services they need. By combining the best legal partners and technology, we've helped over 20,000 people move forward in their lives. If you love helping clients navigate the legal system, take pride in producing high-quality work, and want to change the future of legal care, your place is with us.