Rubin Employment Law
Seeking Motivated Employment Law Associate - Please only apply if you have 3+ years’ experience in employment law!
Are you the next attorney for our employment law firm?
We are seeking a highly motivated employment law associate with excellent skills to become a part of our growing team. The ideal candidate will be available for full-time work.
Are you looking for a growing, innovative culture where quality teamwork improves people’s lives every day? Do you thrive as a big fish in a small pond, with the owner’s ear tuned in to you? Would you enjoy the opportunity to interact with clients daily, design and execute strategies for them, and shape firm processes, rather than push paper all day? Do you get excited about opportunities to grow personally and professionally?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this position could be a great fit for you. We strive to build lifelong relationships with our clients. We value employees who enjoy these rewarding relationships, and who know how to work hard and have fun.
- Negotiable compensation based on experience and qualifications
- Bonus opportunities for those who are willing to go above and beyond
- Paid holidays, sick and vacation time
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits
If you feel inspired, excited or intrigued about anything in this post, keep reading.
If most of these apply to you, you’ll thrive as part of our team:
- You want to be challenged, not bored, by the work you’re doing 40-50 hours each week
- You want to be part of a team that delivers results and creates happy, grateful clients
- You want to work with people you like
- You want to work with people who enjoy what they do every day
- You want the chance to earn regular raises and performance bonuses
- You want the chance to eventually buy into or buy out the firm
- You have hopes, goals and dreams for yourself and would be inspired by spending time with like-minded people
- You would like to have monthly coaching meetings focused on your personal goals
- You can find passion and purpose in helping to accomplish a greater mission
If you’re still reading, you’re intrigued and so are we!
Because we want to build a team of high-performance winners who welcome a challenge, we invite you to prove yourself.
The associate will be responsible for all aspects of clients’ matters including:
- Meeting with clients
- Devising strategies
- Finalizing and customizing documents
- Drafting pleadings
- Supervising and delegating work to paralegals and assistants
- Preparing for and attending hearings and trials
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an active member of the New Jersey Bar (and New York Bar preferred)
- Have 3+ years’ experience in employment law - this is required
- Be a self-starter, quick learner, and have a solid ability to work both independently and with a team remotely and in the office
- Be a creative problem solver, flexible and able to prioritize
- Have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Have solid computer and time-management skills
- Demonstrate a high degree of discretion, confidentiality and integrity in the handling of personal client information, including following the Rules of Professional Conduct
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic with high standards for quality of work
- Be able to interact with our clients, colleagues and co-workers in a compassionate, personable and professional manner
While skills and experience are required and valued, attitude, character, personality and integrity are of the utmost importance.
We look forward to hearing more about you.
$85,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Rubin Employment Law
Using compassion, knowledge, skills and experience, “We get employers and employees to stop fighting so everyone can get back to business!”™ People are happiest when they are productive because then they feel good about themselves. Disputes between employers and employees drain productivity and create tension at work and at home. Rubin Employment Law’s goal is to dissipate the tension by helping clients resolve their employment disputes as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. This is achieved by giving clients the tools they need to prevent and resolve their disputes.