Our company is looking for an Employee Retention Coordinator to join our Ogden team. You will use active listening skills to understand employee/team member concerns and work to provide them with solutions. In this proactive support role, we expect you to be able to get in front of issues and give us feedback on how to improve employee retention.
Click or copy & paste the link to know more about the position: https://youtu.be/vHyIjpYDOYk
This position can be full-time or part-time and is open for a hybrid work setup (WFH option is available, however a minimum of one hour a week in the office is required).
- Listen to each member to find out what they're currently unhappy about and figure out how to make them happy
- Get to know your team as individuals including their families, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Ensure that you are making your team members feel appreciated/acknowledged/special
- Recognize their skills and abilities and be their biggest cheerleader
- Have a 5-minute Zoom call monthly with each of your team members
- Provide a safe and supportive work environment to your team members
- Share motivational tips every day
- Report tidbits to the CEO and assist him in creating a shout-out video for each member of your team for momentous dates in their lives
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere as well as on your own
- Experience in team growth/building
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Must have an empathetic personality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft systems, Google Workspace, and Zoom application
$13 - $16 hourly
Cyberbacker is the leading provider of world-class administrative support services from anywhere in the world to anyone in the world.