National Insurance Services
National Insurance Services is growing, and we are adding to our Eastern Region Sales team!
We are looking for a self-starting individual with excellent sales and people skills with a desire to work in an upbeat environment to join us!
NIS has upheld the high standards and family values the company was founded on in 1969. We are committed to doing the right thing for our clients, partners, employees, and the community.
Under the direct supervision of the Eastern Region Vice President, this position is responsible for the sale of group employee benefits to school districts and municipalities in the Eastern Region - with a focus on Insured Products. Join us and Prospect, Develop and Position NIS as a trusted advisor for employee benefits in the Eastern Region.
This position comes with Unlimited PTO - in a fully remote environment!
$50K Annually + $50K Annual bonus potential
- Responsible for acquiring new accounts within the designated geographic territory.
- Evaluate the prospective customers' entire benefits plan, including service arrangements and current coverages.
- Sell Group Life, LTD, STD, and Worksite products providing benefits solutions to our clients.
- Identify problem areas or potential problems in our client's benefit offerings and help develop solutions.
- Attend required Conferences/Conventions
- Identify potential Cross-Selling opportunities & help provide proper product placement.
- Make regular sales calls to customers to develop long-term relationships.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of industry trends, technical developments, and governmental regulations that affect target markets.
- Meet established sales quotas and revenue goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the group benefit insurance industry.
- Life and health insurance licenses required - or ability to obtain within 6 weeks of hire.
- Experience managing large territories and diverse product offerings.
- Ability to read and understand insurance contract language - including Policy Analysis.
- Ability to travel 40% - 50% of the time and accommodation of overnight stays several times per month.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including formal presentation skills before both small and large groups.
- Demonstrated ability in problem-solving and negotiation with special emphasis on closing the sale.
- Self-motivated and results-driven.
About National Insurance Services
Please visit our website to learn more about National Insurance Services!
National Insurance Services: http://www.nisbenefits.com/