Risk Theory, LLC
The Key Accounts Account Executive is ultimately responsible for managing all aspects of an assigned book of business. This includes responsibility for complex client satisfaction and strategic planning on large accounts. This position is expected to consistently and effectively work to provide excellent customer service and leadership to accounts while representing client needs and goals through long-term solutions to ensure the appropriate client coverage and quality. This role works closely with Consultants, clients, account management, and group benefits support to ensure the full-service offering is delivered in a thorough/proactive manner.
- Manage a complex book of business comprised of clients that utilize various funding methods, advanced contract features, and structure that requires a high level of experience and technical expertise.
- Works closely with Benefit Consultants and other key team members on all aspects of client service experience, marketing, and renewal while adhering to our key account best practices and procedures
- Work with Benefits Consultants as needed with prospect data analysis, creative solutions to client individual situations and development of the proposal pitch while actively participating in the proposal meetings.
- Oversees the entirety of the client relationship and all work related to Employee Benefits. Account Executive is responsible for executing client strategy and coordinating with other team members to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Acquires understanding of clients' insurance objectives and critically analyzes and compares insurance plans to determine suitability. Staying abreast of changes in the insurance industry and other external conditions that may impact their clients.
- Acts as liaison between clients and insurance carriers to resolve escalated complex service issues, including claims, billing, eligibility, and compliance issues. Negotiate final terms & conditions as well as finalize any implementation & coordination with carriers as needed
- Minimum 5 years experience in Group Benefits, either working on the agency side or the carrier side focused on large accounts
- Texas Life & Health License is required
- Four-year college degree required or equivalent work experience
- Must be able to work independently and build strong client and company relationships
$100,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Risk Theory, LLC
Our mission is to organically grow our independent agency to assist as many clients as possible and mitigate risk. We execute at the highest level from day one to every day moving forward. We set the gold standard in success, continuously raising the bar as we change the way the industry thinks about products and services.