Email Marketing Specialist
Consultwebs is adding a new service: email marketing! We need an expert email marketer to be a key player in this exciting launch.
This is a full-time, remote position. The ideal candidate is someone who not only has deep experience with email marketing, but also a proven track record of success in driving results.
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for scheduling, creating, executing, and analyzing email marketing campaigns for multiple law firm clients. He or she will work alongside our team to ensure optimal process development and implementation.
You must be an expert in email marketing. Comfort communicating with clients and team members via online video is a must.
You will be responsible for helping build processes and measure campaign performance. Applicants MUST have prior experience and demonstrable success in email marketing to be considered.
The Email Marketing Specialist will be expected to meet with clients and prospects to support our Sales Team and/or Client Services Team as we seek to grow our email marketing business.
The Email Marketing Specialist will have a team of digital marketing experts, designers, content writers, and IT support to lean on. This role will grow to be a critical part of our team, therefore applicants should have the ability to build strong internal relationships and create trust with highly educated legal clients.
Consultwebs offers a positive culture and a success-driven work environment where individuals can grow and innovate. Though this is a remote position, set office hours are required. Details are below.
- Work closely with our digital marketing teams to execute compelling email campaigns for various audiences, including newsletters, surveys, and law firm announcements
- Join calls with clients and prospects to serve as the email marketing expert
- Work closely with our content writers to plan email content
- Optimize and edit email copy and design
- Create email templates branded to our legal clients that include drip series, newsletters, and other common email messages
- Revise email marketing strategies as the business grows and changes, ensuring scalability
- Manage and segment subscriber databases to grow the client email lists and improve engagement metrics
- Analyze analytics and generate performance reports to be included in marketing performance reports
- Run A/B tests on subject lines and email copy to improve performance
- Ensure messages are mobile-friendly
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Maintain email list hygiene by purging non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs
- Utilize reports and track KPIs to improve campaign performance for clients
- Work with IT to ensure strong email deliverability and proper technical setup
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of email marketing experience
- Proven email marketing success
- Proactivity, ownership, confidence, and motivation to grow
- Ability to create email marketing strategies and break them down to the task level
- Experience with Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, or similar platforms
- Proficient in writing and editing email marketing content
- Strong HTML and CSS skills (especially with email-based HTML limitations)
- Basic understanding of mail server configuration, SPF, DKIM, DMARC, etc
- Experience with registrars (registering and transferring domain name ownership)
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM and email best practices
- Understanding of email marketing KPIs and how to improve reader engagement
- Strong organization, project management, and time management skills
- Experience with analytics, reporting, and A/B testing
- Excellent communication skills in a remote work environment
- Ability to proactively manage multiple email campaigns for multiple clients
- Understanding of digital marketing campaigns and how email marketing fits into the overall strategy
- Understanding the legal industry and how law firms work is a plus
- Experience working with G Suite and/or MS Office
- A quiet dedicated homework environment with reliable high-speed internet access
- The ability to work 8 am to 5 pm ET during regular workdays
Our company is devoted to winning for clients and our team members. You will work side by side with top talent within a company that has a fun, fast-paced culture. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We provide training and opportunities for growth, all while working from home as our team is 100% remote.
What We Offer for Full-Time:
- Great PTO package (and your birthday off!)
- Benefits after 60 days
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- In-house training and professional development
- Our annual company conference, with training sessions, team-building activities, contests with fun prizes, outstanding meals, and highly competitive games