The Young Team
One of the country’s top real estate agencies, The Young Team, is looking for a skilled Email Marketing & Content Specialist located in Northeast Ohio. We seek candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically to direct email campaigns and marketing automation strategies as well as manage social media channels, social ads, and develop strong content for multiple platforms.
- Utilize HubSpot daily to create and analyze email campaigns and marketing automation.
- Formulating strategy and managing content across multiple platforms.
- Research, writing, and editing content for social media, website, blogs, email marketing, client communications, etc.
- Manage, monitor, and grow audiences for social media channels.
- Develop effective social campaigns: both organic and paid.
- Analyze campaign performance data, website, and social channel analytics to develop strategies to adjust tactics as needed.
- Produce a monthly newsletter and manage multiple email workflows to produce leads.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Provide editorial, creative, and technical support to team members.
- Assistance writing, editing and possibly designing other marketing content such as print materials, ads.
- Email marketing experience and familiarity with HubSpot marketing automation.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, English, or related field.
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience managing social media, growing audiences.
- Highly experienced with Facebook/Instagram ad manager to create campaigns and drive leads.
- Adept at website copywriting, keyword placement, and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity, storytelling skills, and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Understanding of the sales funnels and lead nurturing campaigns.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Some graphic design abilities (Canva; InDesign a major plus).
- Real estate experience is not required, but a plus.
- Must live in Northeast Ohio.
$45,000 - $65,000
About The Young Team
The Young Team is a dynamic team of real estate experts in Cleveland, Ohio dedicated to revolutionizing the real estate experience. This is achieved through contagious positive attitudes, superior knowledge of our markets, proactive client care, and persistence in all aspects of the real estate process. We are striving to change the way real estate is practiced in the area by providing a level of service that will become the standard for other realtors across the region. As a top-producing real estate team in the region, we’re looking for motivated individuals to help the team expand.