Full-time Electrician Apprentice- Hiring on the spot!
Reno Solar is one of Reno's largest and fastest-growing residential solar companies. We are looking for hard-working and self-motivated team members who have the desire to upstart their careers and help homeowners go green, save money, and invest in increasing their home value.
We are looking for a Journeyman Electrician who will be our go-to resource for main panel upgrades and electrical inspections.
Electricians should be well-versed in residential wiring and be able to coordinate effectively with the corporate office and other crew members in the area.
Reliable communication is absolutely crucial.
Works well within a team.
Must have great communication skills.
- Perform Main Panel Upgrades with high quality and efficiency
- Be an onsite contact for city inspectors whenever the city requires an Electrician onsite
- Perform electrical correction work as called out by city inspectors
- Ensure work is performed professionally and skillfully to conform to existing national and local building codes
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system components to resolve electrical issues
- Ensure work performed is compliant with current NEC and local codes
- Ability to lift up to 50LB
- Must be comfortable working on roofs
- Possession of either national or state journeyman electrician license
- Working knowledge of current NEC codes
- Must have working knowledge and experience replacing residential electrical services and distribution panels
- PV Solar installation experience is preferred but not required
- Must be experienced with all required hand/power tools associated with the electrical trade
- Ability to read and interpret single-line and three-line drawings
- Must be comfortable working from ladders and at heights
- Willing to travel up to 1-2 times a month
- Must have reliable transportation
$70,000 - $90,000 yearly DOE
About Reno Solar
Reno Solar is one of the largest and fastest-growing residential solar companies in NV. We are looking for hard-working and self-motivated team members who have the desire to upstart their careers and help homeowners go green, save money, and invest in increasing their home value.
- Medical paid time off, etc.
- Extremely high growth potential
- Path to promotion - we believe in promoting from within
- Locally owned and operated company