Our division, Relotz, a rapidly growing Residential Real Estate Investment Company is seeking an experienced Electrical Subcontractor. We buy houses as-is quickly and with a fair offer to the homeowner who wants to sell unwanted, inherited or foreclosure-pending residential property.
- Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems
- Inspect & maintain electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
- Identify, repair, or replace electrical problems such as wiring, equipment, or fixtures with a variety of testing equipment
- Keep the site clean and organized at all times
- Follow safety standards by adhering to all safety protocols while on the job, including wearing proper safety clothing and gear
- Complete the job within the required time frame and on budget
- Certification or associate’s degree from a technical school electrician program
- Must have a business license, general liability insurance, and worker compensation insurance.
- Must hold a current state electrician technician license
- Minimum of 3 years of verifiable experience in residential electrical installation & repair while adhering to current building codes.
- Capable of interpreting construction plans, read blueprints, and technical drawings for electrical projects of all types
- Ability to lift/carry heavy pieces of material or structures
- Must understand and speak English. Bilingual is a plus
Relotz is a growing technology-based real estate investment company located in Douglasville, Georgia who develops properties in the inner city of Atlanta, Georgia. We buy houses in their current condition with a fair offer to the homeowner who wants to sell unwanted residential property.