Redline Electric & Solar, LLC
Electrical Service Technician - $4000.00 sign-on bonus
We are looking for an Electrical Service Technician who shares our passion for service, electricity, and renewable energy. This person should be respectful of others, easy to get along with, clean-cut, and friendly! Communication is key in this role whether it is letting the client know when you are on your way or letting the office know the status of the project.
- Lead with Empathy, Manage with Humility, and use Accountability to hold all direct reports to deliver Awesomely.
- Awesome People - Staying on top of your game, continued education, wearing a smile, and keeping high work standards.
- Awesome Service - Follow the Processes, 100% Communication, and 24hr Availability.
- Awesome Products - Use only proven and reputable manufacturers.
Follow Service Process
- This particular process is position-specific but needs to be followed to the best of your ability to ensure the same customer experience is had by all.
Perform Quality Work
- Take pride in what you do! Spend some time preparing for the work to be done and map out the best way forward. Don’t take shortcuts and always do the right thing.
- Ensure all hours, materials, and other purchases are kept track of.
- Using your experience and knowledge to pass on to others coming up in the trade such as apprentices, etc... Always looking for more information and keeping yourself educated on new trends in your trade.
- This requires you to be available 24hrs a day during your on-call rotation term. To deliver our 2-hour response promise. Taking care of the on-call device.
Other Responsibilities may include:
- Ordering, picking up, and delivery of products
- Heavy lifting
- Vehicle maintenance and cleaning
- Working with energized equipment
- Helping our Solar team
- Safety training
- Code compliance
- Obtaining permits
- Ordering and call off of equipment
- Anything to help the TEAM!
- Positive personal references
- Electrical Certifications
- 5+ Years in the trade/field
- 2+ Years running a service vehicle
$25 - $35 hourly
About Redline Electric & Solar, LLC
In a word, we’re fun. But you can’t accomplish very much in the business world with fun alone. That’s why we are—and do—so much more, every single day. The vision for Redline starts at the top with our president and follows through to every member of our team.
“As the president of Redline, I take pride in our culture and core values, and I believe they represent more than merely an attitude. Here, it’s not ‘I,’ it’s ‘us.’ We live our values every day, both at work and throughout our personal lives. I make a promise to my team and our clients that we will always keep our values front and center. That means we help when possible, ask questions, face adversity, and take responsibility for our actions. Along with my team, I am Redline.”
— Josh Farley
We are more than what we bring to the table individually; we are a true team committed to the principles established in our values:
Sacrifice for others
Move without fear
And own my outcomes
Because I am Redline