Are you a safety-first problem-solver that’s ready to repair, replace, install, and maintain electrical systems in homes, businesses, and factories? We’re looking for experienced Electricians with a passion for helping our customers keep their lights on. Our next hire has the technical skills to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair various electrical problems, understands the importance of and ensures all work adheres to national and local safety codes, and has completed all training, apprenticeship, and licensing requirements. Apply to be our next Electrician now!
- Certify newly installed electrical components properly function
- Run tests on all wiring and electrical components to ensure it’s connected
- Perform maintenance and installation of electrical equipment in homes, businesses, and factories
- Diagnose and repair electrical problems, including component installation and replacement
- Read and apply electrical schematics, diagrams, blueprints, and wiring diagrams
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Applicant must have a valid electrician license
- Applicant must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to speak well and deal effectively with people, including tact and courtesy
- Electrician associate’s degree from technical school is required
$18 - $45 hourly
WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON EXPERIENCED ELECTRICIANS THAT WANT TO WORK AND GET CERTIFIED. WE HAVE LONG-TERM WORK. YOU ARE THE REASON THE COMPANY BECOMES SUCCESSFUL.