Responsible for maintaining, tracking and auditing all policies/programs for all company-owned, leased and rented vehicles in accordance with all federal, state and local regulations. This role with also be responsible for the tracking, safeguarding, and maintenance of company equipment to ensure assets are well maintained, monitored, and safe for drivers.
Maintain commercial motor vehicle programs to be followed by all field service personnel in accordance with DOT, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Admin, federal, state, and local requirements. Programs must include the following:
- Maintain an updated vehicle asset list
- License/registration renewals
- Assist with quality driver recruitment
- Maintain and audit driver qualification files
- Update and enforcement of driver safety programs
- Monitoring driver behavior – analyze data to reduce risk
- Manage company DOT drug and alcohol program
- Quarterly/Annual Reporting
- Ensure strict servicing and maintenance schedules to reduce asset downtime
- Maintain detailed maintenance records
- Maintain equipment inventory and driver assignments
- Maintain a fuel purchasing program and cost-saving strategies
- Manage ELD and tracking systems to ensure compliance and location of assets
- Interface with CDL drivers, and vendors on all logbook activities, issues
- Review and audit driver logs
- Update and enforcement of fleet policies
- Submission of DOT/IFTA reporting
- Organize and maintain all fleet records, periodic reports, and ongoing actions
- Ensure timely distribution of fuel cards, vehicle insurance cards, DOT decals, decals, etc.
- Process all Vehicle tax registrations in a timely manner
- Maintain certified equipment inspection records, report non-compliance, and propose action plans for needed corrective action with regards to company equipment to ensure they remain safe and in good standing condition
- Annual DOT inspections
- Experience in the transportation industry
- Knowledge of DOT/FMCSA Regulations
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Strong Microsoft program skills
- Russian/Ukrainian Language preferred
About USKO Group
The USKO Group is rapidly growing and expanding globally in the transportation industry. Offering the highest quality transportation services, we work around the clock to ensure that we provide our customers with unbeatable service and rates.
For us, providing our customers with a top-notch hassle-free experience is our main priority. We pride ourselves on being one of the fastest and most reliable truckload carriers in North America. Our teams work tirelessly around the clock to ensure all of our customer's needs are not only met, but also exceeded.
Our company offers benefits such as 401k, medical, dental, and vision. As well as company-sponsored Life AD&D.