Do you enjoy connecting the dots with the customer shopping experience from the homepage to checkout? Do you like to back-up decisions through data? Are you a natural problem solver that gets eCommerce? Then we're looking for you! The eCommerce Strategist is someone who approaches eCommerce marketing holistically and understands how using a multi-channel approach compounds returns. You’ll be tasked with conceptualizing entire customer acquisition strategies into multi-part plans and managing the execution of them alongside our team.
- Responsible for crafting and executing e-commerce strategy
- Collaborate in the architecture and positioning of DTC value propositions
- Lead and practice effective e-commerce strategy across digital touch-points (websites, apps, product launches, in-store digital experiences, and beyond)
- Lead and execute the creation of user personas, user journey maps, user stories, use cases, flow charts, etc… to help connect the dots across product teams (ie… turning pain points into delightful experiences)
- Research and identify opportunities and threats on retail channels using customer feedback, competitor listings, and market research
- Develop and implement systems and processes and/or operational improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of operations
- Consistently measure, analyze and provide actionable insights on relevant KPIs, metrics, and business objectives
- Act as the strategy lead throughout project life cycles
- Degree in related discipline or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in scaling eCommerce businesses in multi-channel environments, preferably in consumer brand
- Strong experience in defining the direction, experience, functionality, and marketing services of either a new or existing online offering
- Strong expertise in forecasting, merchandising strategy, and user journeys
- Strong experience in data-driven optimization of media, experience, promotion, checkout flow, and all other aspects of performance-driven e-commerce
- Strong experience in a test-and-learn approach
- Exceptional planning and execution skills
- Must be organized and comfortable working remotely, and on tight deadlines
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly
About PNR Group
FOUNDED OUT OF NECESSITY, DEVELOPED FROM PASSION.
Every day, 7.53 Billion people around the world rely on modern solutions to help them stay well. At The PNR Group, we’re focused on innovation through modern efforts to seamlessly navigate the problems we face in our daily lives.
The PNR Group is a leader in both consumer goods, and the business-to-business distribution of products in categories such as industrial supply, safety, and personal protective equipment.