Juice My Ride
Are you an E-commerce specialist? digital marketing savvy?
If you have 3 or more years of experience in any or all of the following: business development or e-Commerce, digital marketing, paid advertisement; And if you’re interested in playing for something larger than yourself while surrounding yourself with like-minded 'Intra-preneurs' - then read on!
- Exposure to all areas of business development, operations, and marketing.
- Opportunity for major growth in a company of brands with a culture of Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, and Whatever-It-Takes attitude to Meet Client's Needs.
- Work with top experts in all related industries that will be providing consulting or services to us.
- Access to the best online courses and personal development tools.
- Exposure to the exotic-car industry including local events.
- After the first 90-days, an optional revised compensation plan will be offered, which will allow you to grow your income based on performance. Otherwise, you will remain on a salary-based compensation.
Your most important asset is a no-excuses attitude toward getting projects completed effectively and efficiently, along with an infinite passion for personal growth and learning how to run and grow an e-commerce business.
Your ability to take ownership of your departments, researching for answers, solving problems, and proactively adding value will make you an ideal candidate for the position.
- Creating executing and optimizing marketing campaigns across all channels (Google, Facebook, email, Instagram, YouTube, eBay and Amazon)
- Hire, provide instructions and oversee the work of freelancer (video editors, web developers, copywriters etc.)
- Create, manage, and optimize listings on all platforms Shopify, eBay, and Amazon
- Create & implement strategies to maximize testimonials & customer reviews
- Research and find relevant products/services to offer to existing clients (back-end offers)
- Oversee day-to-day operations for all e-commerce platforms: identify problems, customer issues, order fulfillment, stock management, etc.
- Technical Skills: paid ads on all platforms (Facebook, Google, eBay, Amazon), SEO knowledge
- Analytical Skills: analyze data from ads, conversion, and sales to make data-driven decisions
- Content Creation: writing articles/posts, graphic design, and basic video production
- Communication Skills: communicate effectively with all levels of the company; be fully responsible for the effectiveness of your peer-to-peer communications. Must have excellent oral and written skills
- Project Management Skills: planning, communicating, scheduling, cost management, negotiation, critical thinking, task management, and quality control
We only hire team players; highly motivated self-starters who reject average. Those who ask the questions: What else can I do? What coaching do you have for me? What can I do better? Team members who are reliable, understand the importance of systems in business; thrive in a fast-paced, quick-change environment; resourceful with a “can-do” attitude; drama-free with strong work ethics.
$40,001 - $50,001 yearly
About Juice My Ride
Juice My Ride is an e-commerce brand selling battery chargers for exotic cars. We offer the best quality chargers with easy plug-and-play connectors to save our clients time and money. After realizing the market potential and establishing our authority we are now working on offering additional great products and services for owners of exotic cars.
Working with us is an opportunity for growth in a company of brands with a culture of Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, and a Whatever-It-Takes attitude to Meet Our Clients' needs.