Family Forum, Inc.
We support school readiness of children ages 0-3 by supporting the Early Head Start teacher and teacher aide in providing responsive care giving, effective teaching and an organized learning environment that promotes healthy development and children’s skill growth aligned with the Head Start Early Learning Outlook Framework, including for children with disabilities.
This includes engaging parents, caregivers, and other family members in the child’s learning and development by developing a strength based relationship that focuses on the positive parent/caregiver and child relationship.
Health, Dental, Life insurance, Flexible Benefit account
- Part time; 20 hours per week
- Supervises, assesses, and evaluates education staff on the quality of services, essential job functions, and competency areas as stated in the employee job description
- Exhibits an understanding of early learning standards and guidelines by guiding and coaching staff
- Promotes collaboration between other teaching staff
- Maintains professional boundaries in relationships with staff and families
- Ensures confidentiality and complies with all aspects of the agency’s Standards of Conduct
- Ensures compliance of the state and federal regulations
- Works as a team member to support the functions and operations of Family Forum, Inc
- Provides direct communication to the EHS Director around the Head Start services and systems
- Maintains and ensures staff uphold confidentiality of staff, parent, child, client, community, and agency information included in files, conversations, meetings, correspondence, or any other source
- Engages in personal and professional development through college coursework and/or trainings
- Provides staff training and development including on-site consultation, and mentoring to other staff.Assists in employee onboarding, employee development, and training sessions
- Works directly with underperforming teaching staff to develop and implement individualized corrective action plans
- Assists in ongoing tracking and training needs based upon Early Head Start Class Assessment Scoring System (CLASS) observations and other monitoring results, summarizes and prioritizes the training needs and reports them to the HR Director
- Associate of Arts degree in early childhood education and have been trained on infant/toddler development
- At least one year of related experience
Certifications and Licenses:
- 25 hours of continuing education each year to include: Child Abuse Neglect and Reporting Procedures; OSHA; Civil Rights training as required by the Child and Adult Care Food Program
About Family Forum, Inc.
Family Forum, Inc. is the grantee for the Head Start and Early Head Start programs working with children and families in preparing them for success. We have high quality programming, family support and wellness education, and we foster meaningful relationships. The agency has been serving the communities in Northwest WI for over 50 years and we continue to grow through quality services, and partnerships with the families we serve and the communities we serve in.