The Bridge Group Texas
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today! PART TIME AND FULL TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
FIND OUT WHAT WE’RE ABOUT!
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sales between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Build relationships with home buyers and sellers while facilitating the transaction
- Negotiate contracts for clients and create raving fans
- Daily sales prospecting, using our proven systems and models
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Nurture Database and past clients
- Hold Open Houses regularly
- Help foster team-building with participation in meetings and events put on by the team
WE PROVIDE and WE SAVE YOU TIME!
- Coaching Hands-on Training
- A culture of support and recognition, as well as lots of fun!
- Competitive commission plans
- Brand Leverage
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Start-up Marketing Costs (Headshots, Business cards, Open House Signs Setup Material, Name Badge)
- Systems Tools to run your business
- Proven onboarding training program with ongoing team training
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents
- Client Appreciation Parties
- Open House Sign Runners
- Showing Assistants
- Email Video Marketing System
- On-Staff Videographer
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Self-motivated and driven with the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a problem-solving mindset and a commitment to delivering the best client experience possible
- Be coachable and have a desire to learn from top producing agents on the team to succeed in the industry
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Be a team player who thrives working in a competitive culture
- Flexible hours
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Must have or be pursuing a Texas Real Estate License
- 1-2 years of real estate sale experience preferred
About The Bridge Group Texas
The Bridge Group brings a wealth of real estate knowledge and experience to the industry. Founded by a husband and wife team dedicated to helping people in real estate, the team of 20 agents has a motto of “Treating every client like they are our only client,” and are proud of their 5-star service.
The goal is to "wow" clients throughout the process, so they refer at least 1 person while in the process of purchasing or selling their home. They strive to develop “Clients for Life” by exceeding clients' expectations and providing a world-class real estate experience.