Looking for a company that will reward you for your top-notch performance? Treat you like family? Recognize your hard work and effort? Are you interested in being a part of a growing company?
We are looking for drivers/technicians to join our team who are energetic, loyal, hardworking, and motivated with a commitment to maintaining our high-quality standards! We specialize in portable toilet rentals and services. In this position, potential candidates will be servicing, delivering, and removing portable restrooms, holding tanks, and any other units. Come join our team and become part of our mission committed to excellence and service!
- Perform basic service truck driving functions
- Drive our pump truck to locations on your route
- May require heavy lifting, bending, twisting, and repetitive movement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to lift and/or push 50 lbs - 150 lbs
- Ability to meet time frames for locations that are on your route
- Perform customer service with customers to ensure they are getting the services completed to our standard
- Perform customer service to maintain our high-quality service standards
- Provide routing feedback to Operations
- Report damage of rented equipment when removed or repaired
- Report problems with your truck to our mechanics to ensure preventive maintenance takes place
- Report problems with equipment to ensure preventive maintenance happens
- Constantly strive to maintain safety standards as established and required by DOT
- Work M-F, sometimes Saturday, hours may vary
- Customer Service
- Decision making and problem-solving
- Time Management
- 1 year of commercial or general vehicle driving experience required
- Valid Driver License (CDL or non-commercial)
- CDL for a minimum of 3 years (Preferred)
- Clean driving record
- Good map reading skills
- Must have good communication skills and a great attitude!
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Able to work flexible hours, days, nights
- Good geographical knowledge of South Florida is a plus
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) is a plus
$55,000 - $65,000+
About S&S Waste
We are a family-owned and operated company that specializes in construction debris removal and portable rentals since 1987. Our mission is to deliver extraordinary customer satisfaction and build long-lasting relationships. We provide top-notch packages that you wouldn’t get anywhere else! We offer so much more than regular pay! Our benefits are full of perks such as paid time off, healthcare, 401 with 4% matching, bonus and award programs, life insurance, and much more! We are a company that values integrity, honesty, productivity, and teamwork.