Kerby & Cristina Real Estate Experts
Cultivate relationships to convert home owners to warm leads.
- Responsible for walking assigned neighborhoods and knocking on doors to see if home owners are interested in selling their home or in remodeling their home.
Manage the Lead to VA Process
- Responsible for scanning all lead sheets for VA to get into Infusionsoft
- Responsible for good notes on the lead sheet
Consult w/ Sales Lead on geographic areas that are the most logical and highest turnover areas to canvass
Responsible for reporting
- 1) Doors Knocked
- 2) Spoke To’s
- 3) Leads Assigned
Door knocking campaign for all scheduled Open Houses
- 50 homes per Open House on Friday prior to the Open House weekend.
- 50 homes during the Open House after sign placement.
Place Open House sign rider
- Responsible for placing the sign rider the week prior to the scheduled Open House.
Place 50 signs two hours prior to Open House.
- Responsible for placing 5 signs at each major intersection or 3 signs at minor intersections
- Place big Open House flags in front of property
- Return to retrieve all signs, flags and riders right after the Open House.
- Manage cultivation of “Ripe Areas” and convert home owners to “Lead Sheets”
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections Develop the habit of “Question-Based Selling” to ask questions to draw out the prospects to qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to agent team
- Database management to ensure processes are done correctly to get “Lead Sheets” into IFS correctly
- Daily, accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics (doors knocked, live contacts and Lead Sheets)
- Able to prioritize, structure and manage how to approach each canvassing area from start to finish in an efficient manner without missing or skipping homes.
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in local market
- Attend role play and training calls and participate in regular training assigned by Sales Director
- High school graduate
- Real estate license (ideal, not required)
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quotas
- Licensed driver with a reliable vehicle that can hold signs.
12 + $25/Lead
About Kerby & Cristina Real Estate Experts
Kerby & Cristina and our team of Experts are one of the premier real estate teams in the Twin Cities. We have personally served over 1,200 families in the past three years and over 2,500 in the 10 years we have been in business. Our structure and strategy are unlike anything in the industry in what we offer our clients, and in that we truly believe in creating “Expert Team Players Empowered by World Class Systems”. You put the power of an expert team on your side when you trust us to help you.
We have a team of 11 full time agents, two staging strategists, and full-time marketing, operations, and finance teams. We promise that you’re going to receive a service that is head and shoulders above the traditional real estate models of the past. We are building a better business EVERY SINGLE DAY to ensure we serve you at the highest level and ultimately EXCEED your goals!