Joe Knows Energy
Reporting to the Construction Manager, the Document Controller will be accountable for the tracking, distribution and control of all documents generated for the Oil and Gas Project.
Pre-Construction Input and Preparation
Monitor Construction Contractor Performance During Construction
- Set up of project requirements and project files related to document control
- Compile documentation lists as requested by client
Post-Construction Project Resolution and Close-out
- Receive, record, distribute, track/coordinate, expedite and resubmit internal and external distribution of vendor and engineering drawings and documents related to various projects
- Input document data into the project control systems ensuring that the information entered is accurate and up to date at all times
- Ensure all required fields of information on drawing requests and drawings have been entered
- Produce Supplier Equipment Data Manuals and QC Manuals per project requirements
- Monitor all drawings and documentation requirements as outlined by pre-set schedules to ensure deadlines are met
- Ensure all document control procedures, once established, are adhered to at all levels
- Report to project managers on non-compliance with document control processes and procedures and suggest corrective actions
- Ensure timely transfer of electronic files to/from clients and vendors
- Collaborate with IT, engineering and administrative groups for set up of electronic systems on projects
- Provide agreed routine reporting to the project at the prescribed intervals
- Prepare progress and performance reports for procurement and construction
- Provide a completed document register for the project
- Provide input to the close-out report
- 3 years of experience performing document control on Oil and Gas Projects
About Joe Knows Energy
Joe Knows Energy LLC is a staffing and recruiting company that delivers added value to our clients by providing them experienced Inspectors and construction supervisors who possess communication and leadership skills that support the goals of the project team.
We supply PM, CM and inspectors, primarily for the oil and gas pipeline and heavy civil industries, who are committed to excellent performance standards and thrive in a safety-focused team environment.
Our goal is to provide more certainty in regard to the performance of the inspection team. We do this through a proprietary platform that provides information in regards to technical skills, past performance and assessment of potential.
In addition to completing this information, we encourage you to check us out at www.joeknowsenergy.com.