Courtenay Massage Therapy
We’re looking for a new grad or experienced Chiropractor to join our dynamic team of healthcare professionals. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is well-versed in different types of chiropractic techniques, and attentive to each client’s needs and physical condition. You will be working with a large team of RMT’s who will help build your caseload quickly. If you’re passionate about providing an exceptional client experience and are looking for competitive pay, flexible hours, and a positive and stable work environment, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Keep track of patient treatment records and plans and monitor improvement
- Evaluate each patient’s physical condition, stress level, and medical history to determine the most effective types of chiropractic care required for their course of treatment
- Support a positive working environment for both patients and staff through relationship building and team development
- Ensure patients needs are met safely using the chiropractic technique that corresponds with their needs
- Work in collaboration with skilled clinicians
- Must be registered with the College of Chiropractors in BC
$50 - $57 per hour
About Courtenay Massage Therapy
Come work, play, ski, snowboard, hike, bike, boat, and kayak in the beautiful Comox Valley
- We have 11 years of award-winning service to the residents of the area. We receive hundreds of referrals from our loyal patient base and other healthcare professionals.
- We enjoy an ideal location available to all and we are a wheelchair friendly clinic.
- We are a compassionate group of healthy, successful professionals who love working together in an enjoyable atmosphere.
We offer Clinicians:
- Assessments per week to build your caseload quickly
- Clinical Mentorship program
- Signing bonus (or relocation bonus)
- Full virtual administrative support. We manage all appointments, invoicing, and billing
- Private Assessment Rooms and beautiful physio studio
- Career advancement options available
We offer Admin Staff flexible schedules, friendly, respectful colleagues, mentorship, and training.