Reidy Law Office LLC
Divorce Paralegal - Signing Bonus Available
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced divorce paralegal to support our growing legal team. The ideal candidate for this position will use their work experience and organizational skills to prepare and maintain legal documents, file motions, interview clients, and conduct legal research. If you’re looking to fill an invaluable position at a firm and love helping others, apply today.
- Take care of administrative tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an organized filing system for all legal documents
- Conduct interviews with clients to gather information about their legal issues
- Assist lawyers in preparing legal documentation, pleadings, and correspondence including correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits
- Aid lawyers in trial preparation by preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, conducting research on legal articles, and assisting with client meetings and filing motions
- Draft subpoenas and coordinate with process servers
- At least 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Excellent organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
$21 - $25 hourly
About Reidy Law Office LLC
We help people through divorce with dignity. Since starting in 2015, we have grown rapidly every year and plan to continue growing so we are looking for the right people to join our tribe.