Reidy Law Office LLC
Are you a proven leader with a track record of success who’s interested in playing an integral role at one of the area’s leading firms? If so, we want to speak with you. We’re seeking a legal managing partner to help us run our firm’s legal operations, hire and develop attorneys to increase business, boost revenue, and drive down costs to achieve our financial goals. Job seekers must be business-oriented professionals who thrive on mentoring and developing others. If you have 5 years of experience as an attorney and a growth mindset, apply now!
- Lead recruiting, hiring, motivating, training, and developing senior attorneys, associate attorneys, paralegals, and support staff to help build a more robust legal team
- Oversee law office business operations, including establishing the law firm structure, communicating and enforcing team values, and contributing to strategic business decisions to achieve our overall company goals
- Build the firm’s credibility, business development, and public relations opportunities by planning, organizing, and speaking at events such as webinars, media events, marketing initiatives, etc.
- Maintain and develop your client caseload (particularly handling complex cases) to continue your practice as an attorney
- Assure that clients are satisfied with our legal services by evaluating their quality and make suggestions for the legal team’s productivity improvement in alignment with short-term and long-term goals
- Four-year bachelor's degree, along with a three-year law degree from an accredited law school
- Must be comfortable and well-versed in public speaking, decision-making, and supervising others
- Member of state and local bar associations
- Applicants must have stellar process improvement, relationship building, communication, and leadership skills to excel in this role
- Five years of required experience as an attorney
$125,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Reidy Law Office LLC
We help people through a divorce with dignity. Since starting in 2015, we have grown rapidly every year and plan to continue growing so we are looking for the right people to join our tribe. We say "tribe" because it represents our core values of Teamwork, Results, Integrity, Balance, and Excellence. If these resonate with you, we invite you to continue our unique hiring process if you are up for the challenge!