Atlass Hardware Corp.
Division 8 Project Manager (Doors and Hardware)
We are hiring a Division 8 Project Manager for commercial projects awarded to our company for (doors & hardware).
Responsible for collaborating company-wide to ensure our performance meets or exceeds contracted standards. This includes but is not limited to:
- Meet with customer, estimator, and detailer to set strategy and understand performance requirements of the project, clarifying SOV and phasing of delivery and construction schedule
- Coordinate with the Accounting team regarding: SOV and contracting requirements
- Obtain customer approval of SOV before completion of detailing
- Coordinate with Logistics Manager, Production Manager, and Supply Chain Coordinator
- Review submittals and initiate purchasing process according to the specifications, detailing report and project schedule
- Approve material prior to ordering or releasing for production
- Create and manage all change orders
- Ensure change order paperwork from the customer is received prior to delivery of material
- Coordinate with accounting for approval of change orders and proper billing
- Resolve discrepancies and jobsite issues as/when they arise
- Maintain well-documented electronic project records, including all communications, change orders, approvals, and anything pertinent to the project
- Coordinate with accounting team re: change order requirements
- Assist accounting team with the collection of A/R
- Experience as a project manager in the door and hardware industry (over 8+ years qualifies as Senior Project Manager)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to read plans and understand specifications for Division 8
- DHIA, DHT, DHC, or AHC Certifications are desirable
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others
- Knowledge about the products and services sold by the company (e.g., doors, hardware, and specialties)
- Knowledge of all codes affecting the delivery of doors, hardware, and specialties
- Proficient with Word, Excel, and Project Management software
$65,000 - $70,000
About Atlass Hardware Corp.
Atlass Hardware Corp is a family-owned business started in 2001. We are a distributor of hollow metal doors, architectural wood doors, finish hardware, washroom accessories, toilet partitions, and specialties (Divisions 8 and 10) to commercial construction projects.