Due to growth, we are seeking a Diverse Growth Ambassador.
Do you enjoy getting to know people? Does building relationships excite you? Help foster a culture where team members feel loved and valued! The Senior Recruiter staffs top talent that supports and services diverse markets, trains new hires, and develops team members across all of our locations.
- Recruits top talent to support growth within diverse segments across all of Movement’s locations Nationwide.
- Qualifies and presents candidates based on minimum requirements
- Builds relationships with hiring managers and HR Business Partners
- Mentors other recruiters on the Talent team
- Markets Movement Mortgage’s employer brand
- Monitors the recruiting workflow from the moment each requisition goes live to presenting the candidate to each hiring manager
Essential Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Ability to sort passive candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Non-Essential Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent military/field experience preferred
- Previous mortgage recruiting experience preferred
- Experience with Taleo Business Edition preferred
Sound like a good fit? Let’s talk about how we can work together.
About Movement Mortgage
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are disrupting the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building outstanding corporate culture, and investing in our communities. On any given day, you might find a processor volunteering for a local charity or an underwriter winning the corn-hole tournament at the office. You'll also find that we're the seventh-largest mortgage lender in the country.
So why Movement?
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- Fun, team-focused working environment
- Employee driving community outreach program