CREG - Cambridge
Do you love meeting people, taking on new challenges, and seeing your hard work pay off? We’re in search of a driven, motivating sales manager to help our team achieve our sales goals. You’ll be responsible for setting our sales strategy and targets, cultivating our sales staff, evaluating their progress, and ensuring we hit our sales goals. Job seekers should be leaders, innovators, hard workers, and team players.
- Ensure our sales staff achieves their goals by making sales plans for each sales representative, setting individual sales targets, assigning territories, and managing their ongoing training programs
- Mentor your team, evaluate their sales performance, and help them improve
- Present sales reports to the team that accurately represent sales efforts including sales progress and volume to more accurately forecast future goals
- Keep the company growing by identifying new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs
- Outline our sales strategies and objectives to ensure we make our sales goals
- At least 3 years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Excellent leadership skills, analytical skills, and communication skills
- Demonstrates a proven track record of success in sales
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar major
$150,000 - $200,000
About CREG - Cambridge
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.