CREG - Boston
Are you looking for a job with freedom and flexibility with amazing earning potential? We’re hiring a dynamic sales manager to lead our team to success. You’ll be responsible for setting the sales strategies and objectives, identifying sales targets, and evaluating the team’s sales performance to help us achieve our sales goals. If you’re a natural leader who loves exciting challenges with financial incentives, we want to hear from you!
- Mentor your team, evaluate their sales performance, and help them improve
- Manage our sales team by creating a sales plan for each sales representative, setting individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing ongoing training programs to set the team up for success
- Maintain long-lasting customer relationships and manage customer complaints to ensure we are meeting their needs
- Identify new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs to keep us growing
- Set our sales strategies and sales objectives to achieve our sales goals
- Exemplary communication skills, leadership skills, and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 3+ years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Proven track record of sales success
$125,000 - $175,000+
About CREG - Boston
As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 125 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fixes and flip development companies in the industry.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.