CREG - Springfield
We’re hiring an all-star sales manager to lead our team and help us hit our sales goals. You’ll cultivate and motivate your team, identify targets and goals, and evaluate sales performance to ensure our success. The ideal candidate is a natural leader, a team player, and loves taking on new challenges.
- Counsel your sales team members, evaluate their performance, and offer suggestions for improvement
- Keep the company growing by identifying new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs
- Lead our sales team by setting a sales plan for each sales representative, identifying individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing training programs to make sure they’re successful
- Outline our sales strategies and objectives to ensure we make our sales goals
- Maintain long-lasting customer relationships and manage customer complaints to ensure we are meeting their needs
- Exemplary communication skills, leadership skills, and analytical skills
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar major
- At least 3 years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Demonstrates a proven track record of success in sales
$150,000 - $200,000
About CREG - Springfield
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.