Crocker Financial Group
We're looking for an ambitious and goal-driven salesperson who understands the market and can generate ideas that drive new sales. We need a self-starter who can hit the ground running and always strives to exceed profit margins and revenue targets. Our next District Sales Manager is self-assured and has excellent communication skills to maintain relationships with existing customers while also seeking out new prospects through leads. The ideal candidate for this role will have at least three years of experience in managing sales. If you want to advance your sales career in a growing industry, please apply right away!
*This role is commission only.
- Determine ways to motivate the sales team so they consistently meet and exceed sales goals and profit margins monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Identify new business leads by examining local market trends and competition activities
- Establish an up-to-date list of key customers to ensure that connections and positive relationships continue to develop
- Increase new business and accelerate revenue generation by cold calling, on-site visits, and sales tours, as well as engaging your local community network
- Good organization and time management skills
- High school diploma or GED, and bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Must have previous sales experience working in the hospitality industry
- 3 or more years of experience in sales management or a leadership role in the sales department, preferably in hospitality
- Exhibits superior communication, negotiation, and interpersonal abilities
$118,000 - $123,500 yearly
About Crocker Financial Group
Here at Crocker Financial Group, we approach our days with honesty, integrity, and respect. With a supportive attitude, our leadership team educates and trains each agent.