Are you looking for a job with freedom and flexibility with amazing earning potential? We’re hiring a dynamic sales manager to lead our team to success. You’ll be responsible for setting the sales strategies and objectives, identifying sales targets, and evaluating the team’s sales performance to help us achieve our sales goals. If you’re a natural leader who loves exciting challenges with financial incentives, we want to hear from you!
- Evaluate the team’s sales performance and offer advice on continuous improvement
- Set our sales strategies and sales objectives to achieve our sales goals
- Build and foster strong customer relationships and handle complaints to ensure their needs are met and keep their business
- Write sales reports and showcase sales efforts including sales volume and progress to help create new sales goals
- Manage our sales team by creating a sales plan for each sales representative, setting individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing ongoing training programs to set the team up for success
- Proven track record of sales success
- 3+ years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills, and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Exhibit and uphold Osborne Homes core values of open-mindedness, urgency, accountability, transparency, and innovation at all times
- Build a deep understanding of our value proposition and target client to effectively train and develop your team.
- Recruit, hire, onboard, and train into our documented sales process
- You manage processes rather than trying to manage individuals because you understand that's what is required to succeed
- Understands the importance of being an amazing recruiter
- Achieve 25% Quarter over Quarter top-line revenue increases
- Must be able to motivate and lead high performing teams of very competitive and driven sales professionals and align them to the goals of the company
- Ability to build and manage remote sales teams
$180,000 + OTE
About Osborne Homes
Osborne Homes was founded in 2007 with its first office in Fresno. As real estate investors, we have extensive experience in professionally assessing a property’s value in any given market. Our highly qualified team is dedicated to helping homeowners sell their property for cash, fairly and quickly. We have purchased, rehabbed, and sold over 2,500 properties in California. Our main office is now in Orange County (Newport Beach, CA).