CREG - Manchester
We’re hiring an all-star sales manager to lead our team and help us hit our sales goals. You’ll cultivate and motivate your team, identify targets and goals, and evaluate sales performance to ensure our success. The ideal candidate is a natural leader, a team player, and loves taking on new challenges.
- Present sales reports to the team that accurately represent sales efforts including sales progress and volume to more accurately forecast future goals
- Mentor your team, evaluate their sales performance, and help them improve
- Manage our sales team by creating a sales plan for each sales representative, setting individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing ongoing training programs to set the team up for success
- Build and foster strong customer relationships and handle complaints to ensure their needs are met and keep their business
- Determine our sales strategies and sales objectives to hit our sales goals
- Proven track record of sales success
- At least 3 years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar major
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills, and leadership skills
$150,000 - $200,000
About CREG - Manchester
We offer a unique perspective on the real estate world. As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 100 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fix and flip development companies in the industry.
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.
To learn more about our company, you can go here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaMfwcNTLed8O5XtpRVtfQ