A rapidly growing Facilities Maintenance and Building Services provider is currently searching for an experienced leader. This leader will support multi-facility maintenance/janitorial operations in a district of multiple individual account locations within the Dallas, TX area. Each of these locations may be a mix of industrial, manufacturing, distribution, and commercial office customers. The ideal candidate will be based in and around Dallas, TX.
- Competitive base salary
- Monthly vehicle allowance
- Paid vacation/holiday
- Health Insurance
- Ensure all labor, supply and equipment budget targets are met
- Train and develop all site personnel
- Conduct periodic quality audits in each account - note areas that need improvement and implement plans for effective solutions
- Conduct periodic face-to-face performance reviews to ensure all customer requirements are met on a consistent basis
- Conduct in-depth training of janitorial services and equipment training
- Ensure safety program implementation and compliance
- Lead and manage all new account start up operations
- Proven management experience within a building services environment
- Previous experience in multiple building management
- Technical expertise in Microsoft and Google (excel/spreadsheets, words/doc, and drive)
- Previous experience with ATS and electronic on-boarding strongly desired
- Familiarity with electronic timekeeping systems
- The ability to perform at the highest level with minimum supervision
$65,000 per year
About IHNB Services
We are a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.
We are a $200 million dollar enterprise operating in 29 states predominantly in the eastern half of the U.S. and continue to experience rapid growth requiring the addition of experienced and capable leaders to support it.