Home Buyers Realty
We have an exciting opportunity to join an industry leader with the most complete portfolio of products and supplies in the industry. Our customers have looked to us to provide innovative workflow solutions to enhance their productivity. You will have the opportunity to represent all brands that are currently partnered with us. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of driving, tracking, and performing sales growth to and through independent distributors with experience in industrial, medical, commercial, and government markets.
- Manage a distributor network
- Manage inventory level and all purchasing, including evaluating potential suppliers and cost effectiveness.
- Partner with distributors developing sales and marketing strategies to penetrate new markets, including the capitalization of existing relationships
- Identify opportunities and lead sales and marketing initiatives
- Review and renegotiate major account agreements.
- Track delivery and logistics
- Ensure proper delivery and products to their locations.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction is acquired.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or similar field
- 3 years of experience
- This person should have the demonstrated ability and experience to effectively manage multiple relationships and priorities
- In addition, this person should also have the demonstrated ability and experience to plan effectively, short and long term
- Working knowledge and experience with construction, contracting, and distribution, specification sales, and knowledge of market segments, customers, and distribution channels is required
- The ideal candidate will be a team player/leader -- motivated to achieve his or her own objectives, but is also an effective role model for accomplishing team goals
- Must be proficient in working with computer software such as Monday.com, and Microsoft Windows applications
- Demonstrated experience/success in product and supply team selling
Critical Skills: consultative selling; asking (SPIN) questions & listening/ communicating/influencing/negotiating; analyzing/problem-solving; time and team management; planning and organizing; customer needs assessment; collaborative planning and problem-solving; customization of programs/promotions to fit local opportunities; effective utilization of resources/expertise to multiply own effectiveness; opportunity analysis; managing pricing and margins; brainstorming for innovative solutions; teaching and coaching
$5 - $8 hourly
About Home Buyers Realty
We are passionate about providing the best supplies and products in the world. We strive to learn and grow with every account and personal experience we acquire. Our team has over 20 years experience in construction and is dedicated to becoming a leader in our market. We are focused on developing a team that will join our adventure to the top.