Integrity Invest LLC
Love helping people find the right fit for something? Would you like to find great investment properties for people? So do we! We are looking for a motivated Dispositions Outside Sales Representative who is passionate about making the investment buying experience great for an investor. Are you a top notch negotiator who enjoys the back and forth and doesn't get flustered when you need to stand your ground? Then, this may be the position for you.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income.
Our leads system, smart technology, and team will get you off the ground and running.
It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months in the industry!
We would love to have you join the family today!
- Design, implement, and manage investor marketing programs. Constantly prospecting for new buyers to purchase investment properties.
- Cold Calling on local investors, and coordinating prospecting communications to begin new relationships with clients.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property investment desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between our Acquisitions Team, and the investment buyer.
- Help clients understand how to evaluate the investment, and create demand for the property through your sales process.
- Create documents such as purchase contracts, assignment agreements, closing statements, post closing occupancy agreements, notice of interest files, deeds and leases.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Conduct negotiations with multiple buyers simultaneously on each property to achieve the maximum possible sale/assignment price.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Guide 60 to 100 buyer clients through the contract assignment purchase process each year.
- Continually Develop your negotiation skills.
- Sales Experience
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate investing
- Familiarity with the Colorado Springs/Pueblo, CO Area.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred
- Negotiation background experience preferred
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to organize systems, and execute them without much direction
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time on the phone building relationships
- Some weekend and evening hours required
$60,000 - $80,000 at plan, commission
About Integrity Invest LLC
We are a family owned fast paced Real Estate Investment Firm, with 5 team members. We advertise directly to homeowners, in order to acquire properties to invest in. We often help homeowners who are in unique and sometimes challenging situations. Thus, our company is often a helping hand, in times of great difficulty for our clients.
Our entire purpose for existing is: We exist to solve housing problems of any complexity with extreme care, compassion, simplicity, and service.