National Cash Offer
Are you an experienced Team Leader and or Sales Manager?
Maybe you are an experienced sales agent/team leader who knows their strengths. We are looking for individuals that can manage a team and hold others accountable while maintaining the dispositions team. We have sales people in our real estate office who need coaching, encouragement and need accountability for goals.
The overall objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership and support to help us hit our sales goals!
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Must be able to communicate daily with title/transaction coordinator
- Use and work on podio daily
- Blast properties via sendgrid and skipio
- Cold call buyers using land glide and skip trace them
- Communicate with acquisitions if there's no reaction to deals after blasting
- Update properties spreadsheet daily
- Add new buyers weekly
- Make sure each property has an ARV Calculator and signed approval
- Update podio daily (Pending, Offer accepted, Assigned)
- Review properties that are not moving or not getting much traction
- Upload new cash buyer ists to sendgrid for new markets
- Run comps/ use local MLS per market
- Coordinate closing with buyer and transaction
- Inform transaction to cloud titles
- Send amendment for buyers if needed
- Build relationships with buyers
- Make sure buyers deposit EMD within 1 day of signing contract
- Make sure title has all info for buyer
- Make sure we have photos/access for all new properties
- Check podio to see any new offers that came in for the properties
- Respond email and text messages responses after blasting a property
- Coordinate breakthroughs with transaction coordinator
- Fill out assignments and double close contracts (Send via docusign)
- Talk acquisitions asap if we need to renegotiate on deals
- Strong technology background with the ability to learn and master new software
- Provide advanced negotiation expertise when necessary
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
- Set targets, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards
- Preferably have at least one year of sales manager/team leader experience
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Previous sales experience
Commission based - up to $100,000 yearly
About National Cash Offer
National Cash Offer is a reliable and dependable organization that buys and sells homes for cash. We are looking for a full-time transaction coordinating assistant that will want to be a part of our team. We are a high standard real estate company located in Phoenix, Arizona. Our company’s main goal is to help individuals sell their home quickly by offering competitive cash offers for their homes.