We are eagerly seeking a talented full-time real estate dispositions specialist to join our real estate investment company. THERE IS NO LICENSE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION. You will work with investors/buyers who are looking to purchase properties from the company and cultivate relationships with them. The ideal candidate is talented, persuasive, confident, detail-oriented, and knows how to build long-term business relationships with like-minded professionals in the real estate investing industry.
This position primarily involves creating marketing content that will communicate to our established buyer's list. Once an investment property has been marketed, the Dispositions Specialist will share in a timely fashion with interested buyers via text/email/phone calls and ultimately negotiate the sale of our investment properties.
A positive attitude, phone sales, and closing experience is a strong plus! Also, a history of selling directly to consumers, such as car sales, insurance, timeshares, door knockers, etc. (Again, this job is not for the timid). We will provide paid training, the leads, and a system to help ensure your success – YOU must bring a great attitude and follow-up skills.
- Perform analysis on property value using comps, data, site walks, market trends, and research
- Facilitate the contract process by building rapport and overcoming objections with clients
- Utilize the CRM daily to track all necessary contact interaction details and monitor sales process
- Make sufficient calls to engage with a customer base
- Consistently follow up with leads
- Hit required daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs
- Market investment properties to established buyers using various marketing channels and opportunities
- Respond to all inquiries in a timely manner to drive business forward
- Network and continually seek new buyers to add to our buyer's list
- Constant monitoring and status updates of available investment properties
- Utilize tools, and analytics, to guide pricing strategy to maximize profit and success
- Develop strong professional relationships with buyers for maximum results
- Enter all relevant and detailed notes into company CRM on a daily basis
- EXPECT TO BE ON THE PHONE at all times. This is a relationship-based role that requires the candidate to continually build relationships with other investors.
- Requires an enthusiastic passion for real estate asset sales and a goal-oriented personality
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills and superior phone etiquette required
- +1 years of experience preferred as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales is highly desired
- Phone sales experience a plus
- Self-motivated an
- Comfort utilizing technology tools and software
- Quick learner and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service oriented and enjoys networking and meeting new people
- Desire to build and maintain professional working relationships
- Exceptional in long-term relationship building
$1,000 per month
We are an ambitious, dedicated, and collaborative group of people in the US looking to grow our team! We own businesses in the Real estate investment, Real estate brokerage, and the Automotive sector.