Fair Deal Home Buyers
Real Estate Rehab and Investing Sales Negotiation Specialist
We are a high-performance real estate team on the lookout a full-time real estate Disposition Specialist. You’ll hunt, prepare, and close deals, and ensure each transaction is smooth and successful. This lucrative position is instrumental in the growth and success of our business, so we provide the tools and support you as the Disposition Manager needs to perform at your best. The ideal candidate is a talented Disposition specialist who is persuasive, confident, and detail-oriented and knows how to build long term relationships. If you have a history of exceeding your goals and are looking to take your career to the next level, we need to hear from you today!
Our company owns and renovates properties all over South East Wisconsin. The successful candidate will have experience working in sales. A realtors license is not a requirement of the job
The position of Disposition Manager involves creating marketing pieces that get emailed out to our established buyers' list on a daily basis. Once the property has been marketed to our buyers, it is the responsibility of this position to communicate in a timely fashion and ultimately negotiate the sale of our properties from the interest the marketing generates. This will take place through various means - email, text, phone calls, and/or in-person meetings. It will also be the responsibility of the Disposition Manager to show properties to interested buyers as needed.
The primary responsibility of the disposition manager is to market, negotiate and sell properties prior to a predetermined deadline. This is a fast-paced job in a rapidly growing company.
A good Disposition Manager can make $60,000+ a year - if you're stellar, you can make $100,000+
- Build rapport with prospects and clients to overcome objections and get the deal signed
- Respond to all leads in a timely manner to drive business forward
- Market properties according to established procedures
- Constant monitoring of available properties, and status along the sales process
- Manage and facilitate successful acquisition activity with sales team
- Work with entire team, utilize tools and analytics to guide pricing strategy to maximize profitable growth
- Develop strong business relationships with investor buyers for maximum results and revenue for the company
- Provide company with reports of all sales activity on a weekly/monthly basis
- Help to develop and implement improvement strategies with the goal of maximizing revenue
- Enter all relevant notes into company CRM on a daily basis
- Assist Company with misc projects as needed
- Go to at least 2 - 3 real estate networking events every month
- Selling is your passion, and you are extremely driven to succeed
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and superior phone skills to set and close appointments
- Exceptional in long term relationship building
- Results/goals orientated
- Financially driven with a motive to earn
- Smart and well presented
- Good communication skills
- Natural sales ability
- Hard working
Compensation is 10% of net profits to $100,000 per year
About Fair Deal Home Buyers
We are a real estate investment firm that advertises and purchases houses from sellers who want to sell outside of the traditional seller/realtor transaction. The homes we purchase are typically below market value. We close fast, buy homes in "as is" condition and can buy an unlimited amount of properties if they fit our criteria.
We market heavily in the Milwaukee metro area. We also have a great back office CRM (database) system. We work mostly with homeowners who need to sell their home for one life circumstance or another. We also network with real estate agents and other professionals to acquire properties.
You do NOT need to have a real estate license to be successful in this business. In fact, the most successful people have no prior real estate experience.