ACME Freight, an Amazon Delivery Service Partner (DSP), is seeking friendly, reliable, motivated, hardworking individuals who possess keen attention to details, can quickly problem solve a wide range of situations, and win in a fast-paced environment!
- Full Time
- $18-$20 an hour depending on experience
- Eligible for Full benefits health insurance/ dental/ vision after first 30 days
- AM shift 9am -4pm TUES- SAT
- PM shift 3pm- 10pm MON-FRI (or until all Drivers return to base)
- Work in a fast paced warehouse environment with a proven record of having excellent telephone, messaging, customer services and communication skills.
- Coordinate delivery drivers on the ground, occasionally answering questions and directing them back to the proper channels with Amazon.
- Cultivate strong relationships with drivers to reduce the stress that comes with last minute delivery changes.
- Good management skills in arranging Driver route sheets and tracking employee equipment.
- Assist on Driver route rescues on occasions to help alleviate delays in package on time deliveries.
- Monitor locations and deliveries of all drivers.
- Ability to multitask, problem solve and work independently.
- Solution, Action-Oriented work style is highly prefered.
- Valid driver's license
- Must be 21 and over
- Posses a high sense of urgency to act, solve, and prevent route issues and concerns.
- Ability to plan accordingly and possess an ability to be solution based
- Ability to read maps and topography and translate into route management plans and actions
- Critical thinking skills to a wide range of situational based challenges
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google Office Programs
- High level of multi-tasking, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to lift boxes up to and including 50lbs or more
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
$18 - $20 hourly
About Acme Freight
Acme Freight, an Amazon Delivery Service Provider (DSP). As a contractor for Amazon, the most well-recognized and fastest-growing e-commerce organization in the world, they entrust us to be professional, friendly, respectful of customers and deliver SMILES every day to every customer. Acme Freight believes employees deserve to be treated with respect, by leaders who care about their safety, security and personal needs. Acme Freight believes in the values of honesty and integrity, timeliness, and safety. As such, we expect all employees to adhere to these values.