Acme Freight, an Amazon Delivery Service Partner (DSP), is seeking friendly, reliable, motivated, hardworking individuals who possess a keen attention to detail, can quickly problem solve a wide range of situations, and win in a fast-paced environment!
- Full Time
- $19-$22 an hour depending on experience
- Eligible for Full benefits choice of health insurance, dental, vision, chiropractor, 401k after first 30 days
- AM Shifts: 9 am-4 pm
- PM Shifts: 3:30 pm-9:30 pm (or until the last driver returns to the station)
- Assist in delivering packages when needed.
- Work in a fast-paced warehouse environment with a proven record of having an excellent telephone, messaging, customer services, and communication skills
- Coordinate delivery drivers on the ground, answering driver questions and directing them in the field
- Cultivate strong relationships with drivers to reduce the stress that comes with last-minute delivery changes
- Good management skills in arranging Driver route sheets and tracking employee equipment
- Assist on Driver route rescues on occasions to help alleviate delays in the package on-time deliveries
- Monitor locations and deliveries of all drivers
- Ability to multitask, problem-solve, and work independently
- The solution, Action-Oriented work style is highly preferred
- Must be 21 and over and possess a valid driver's license
- Possess a high sense of urgency to act, solve, and prevent route issues and concerns
- Ability to plan accordingly and possess an ability to be solution-based
- Ability to read maps and topography and translate into route management plans and actions
- Critical thinking skills to a wide range of situational based challenges
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google Office Programs
- High level of multi-tasking, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to lift boxes up to and including 50lbs or more
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time
$19 - $22 hourly
About Acme Freight
Acme-Freight, an Amazon Delivery Service Provider (DSP), is currently seeking qualified candidates who are interested in starting a career within the logistics industry. We currently are hiring for Full Time, Part-Time, and temporary positions. We are currently operating out of South San Jose (off of 87 and Curtner) and are experiencing rapid company growth.
We are a locally owned and operating logistics company that is currently partnered with Amazon’s “last mile” delivery services. In summary, we get the opportunity to deliver packages to awaiting customers. Considered an essential job role, our Delivery Associates are the foundation of our success. We value honest, loyal, reliable, and hard-working individuals who are looking for a stable and honest means to make a living.