Redstone Restaurant Group
Are you friendly, dependable, and looking for a rewarding job with advancement opportunities? You might be just what we're looking for in a dishwasher! We need a hardworking person who can get in and help with a variety of kitchen tasks. In addition to unloading dirty dishes brought in by bussers, you will be scraping, sorting, and loading dishes into the dishwashing machine. You may be required to undertake additional cleaning duties as needed. If this sounds like a great opportunity, apply now!
- Scrape plates, sort dishes, and rinse glassware before putting them in the dishwasher to be cleaned
- Mop and clean kitchen floors daily to keep the workplace neat and sanitary
- Ensure appropriate levels of detergent and cleaning supplies while also keeping track of dishwashing machine mechanical problems
- Take part in employee meetings regularly to stay up to date on all policies and safety regulations
- After unloading the dishwasher, return utensils and plates to their proper locations
- Possesses a strong work ethic and have high attention to detail
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification
- In good physical condition with excellent health
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
15 - 18 hourly
About Redstone Restaurant Group
At Redstone Restaurant Group, we are committed to providing the best dishes made from scratch. We strive for each dish to leave you with that feeling you get after eating your favorite home-cooked dish made by grandma. We concentrate our efforts on providing unbeatable customer service, unpretentious dishes, and a welcoming atmosphere. With two locations, one in East Longmeadow, MA and one in East Windsor, CT, we are committed to providing quality service and cuisine.