Redstone Restaurant Group
As our next dishwasher, we're looking for hardworking individuals who are eager to contribute to the smooth operation of our busy kitchen. We need someone dependable who can pitch in and help with a variety of kitchen tasks. In addition to unloading dirty dishes brought in by bussers, you will be scraping, sorting, and loading dishes into the dishwashing machine. Additional cleaning responsibilities may be assigned to you as needed. If you're personable and seeking a rewarding job with room for growth, apply today!
- Place utensils and dishes in proper storage areas after unloading the dishwasher
- Mop and clean kitchen floors daily to keep the workplace neat and sanitary
- Scrape plates, sort dishes, and rinse glassware before putting them in the dishwasher to be cleaned
- Ensure appropriate levels of detergent and cleaning supplies while also keeping track of dishwashing machine mechanical problems
- Participate in regular employee meetings to ensure all procedures and safety rules are followed
- Candidates must be hardworking, detail-oriented, and have a strong work ethic
- Great physical health and stamina
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent
- Prior food service industry experience is highly desired
$15 - $17 hourly
About Redstone Restaurant Group
At Redstone Restaurant Group, we are committed to providing the best dishes made from scratch. We strive for each dish to leave you with that feeling you get after eating your favorite home-cooked dish made by grandma. We concentrate our efforts on providing unbeatable customer service, unpretentious dishes, and a welcoming atmosphere. With two locations, one in East Longmeadow, MA and one in East Windsor, CT, we are committed to providing quality service and cuisine.