Spoon & Cellar
As our next dishwasher, we're looking for hardworking individuals who are eager to contribute to the smooth operation of our busy kitchen. We need someone dependable who can pitch in and help with a variety of kitchen tasks. In addition to unloading dirty dishes brought in by bussers, you will be scraping, sorting, and loading dishes into the dishwashing machine. Additional cleaning responsibilities may be assigned to you as needed. If you're personable and seeking a rewarding job with room for growth, apply today!
- Maintain a clean working environment by sweeping and mopping kitchen floors daily
- Take part in employee meetings regularly to stay up to date on all policies and safety regulations
- Unload the dishwashing machine and place utensils and dishes in appropriate storage areas
- Keep track of dishwashing machine mechanical defects while also maintaining accurate levels of detergent and cleaning supplies
- Scrape plates, sort dishes, and rinse glassware before putting them in the dishwasher to be cleaned
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification
- Great physical health and stamina
- Prior food service industry experience is highly desired
- Must be a hard worker with high attention to detail and have a strong work ethic
About Spoon & Cellar
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.