Educate Mortgage is dedicated to disrupting the mortgage industry for good. We believe borrowers deserve a competitive mortgage, and our Sales team should have access to simple and fair compensation, coupled with leading technology that allows them to focus on selling. As a fast-growing mortgage lender and broker, we are expanding our operations team.
The Disclosure Specialist will help ensure all required federal and state-specific initial and re-disclosures are accurately prepared and provided to borrower(s) within applicable timeframes. Due to the highly regulated nature of the mortgage business, the mortgage disclosure specialist is responsible for the initial and application compliance documents in the loan file. The ideal candidate can juggle numerous tasks while being detail oriented.
- Coordinate, compile, process, and review loan applications
- Ensure loan documents are complete and accurate and are in keeping with the terms and conditions approved
- Contact relevant parties to collect necessary documentation and act as a liaison between internal staff, third parties, and customers
- Review loan packages for any changes/exceptions; requests additional documentation and/or supporting documents if needed
- Considers all potential risk before taking action and escalates to management as appropriate
- Perform duties while providing a high level of customer service to internal staff and borrowers
- 1+ years of experience in one of the following roles: processor, closer, post closer, or disclosure specialist
- Knowledge of residential real estate loan products and related processing and underwriting procedures and requirements
- Understanding and knowledge of lending documentation, internal loan processes and governmental regulations and requirements
- Ability to complete all the steps in the process and ensure they are completed properly and error-free
- Great communication skills
$16 - $18 hourly
About Educate Mortgage
Educate Mortgage is a lender based in California and licensed in 19 states. We provide our borrowers excellent service, and competitive rates on their purchase and refinance loans. Learn more at https://educatemortgage.com/.