Lin Realty Group
Our new Director of VIP Client Relations will make our clients and team members feel seen, heard, and cared for through empathetic acts of thoughtfulness, appreciation events, creative/personalized gifting, and the seamless delivery of world-class concierge service...
...so we can fulfill our mission of delivering life-changing outcomes and an exceptionally supportive experience for the dozens of families we serve every year!
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE TO DO...
- Client Gifting & Appreciation: To ensure our clients know they are special to us, you will leverage multiple gifting opportunities for each client as they progress through their home sale/purchase This involves sourcing artisanal, visually appealing, high-quality items to give as surprise gifts Also, identify and leverage any non-standard/unexpected gifting opportunities for clients (e.g., upcoming vacations, job promotion, important life events, etc.)
- Event Planning/Coordination: Conceptualize, plan, and execute WOW!-worthy client & team events (e.g., Family Park Day w/ artisan food trucks, VIP Client Dinners at high-end venues, Pumpkin Patch, Holiday Pie Day, Quarterly Team Appreciation Outings, etc.)
- Oversee Concierge Services: We go WAY above and beyond for our clients, helping them with packing, closing out their utilities, identifying moving companies, gathering quotes from contractors, and much more. You will delegate and oversee the execution of these concierge services while keeping clients fully updated every step of the way
- Profile/Track VIP Clients and Team Members: Ensure all important dates (e.g., birthdays, wedding anniversaries, home purchase anniversaries, etc.), personal tastes and preferences, family members (e.g., children's names/ages), pets, etc. are recorded in CRM system and leverage this information to the fullest extent possible for impactful gifting/recognition
- Team Gifting/Appreciation: Ensure team members feel uniquely recognized and appreciated through thoughtful gifting and regularly scheduled team building/appreciation events. Track all related efforts and keep within $30K+ annual budget
- Be a Leader: Your in-office assistant (our team's "WOW!" Coordinator) and our Virtual Assistant will assist you in the execution of all these endeavors. You must be ready to lead your team with excellence!
- Grow the Role: Constantly identify new/more impactful ways for us to elevate our brand in the eyes of our clients by providing them with a level of service and care that knocks their socks and is even BETTER than what we offer now
- You are highly empathetic and can easily intuit clients’ and team members' needs/concerns/hopes
- You are detail-oriented and take note of the small things…client preferences, kids' names, pet's names, etc...
- You love to curate beautiful gifts, welcome packages, handwritten note cards, etc.
- You LOVE creating special events and moments...and you meticulously plan for the inevitable bumps in the road that come with hosting events
- You are a leader and you have vision
- You have high standards for your work. Details matter to you. Results matter to you. Excellence matters to you
- You are a confident, resourceful, and highly motivated self-starter who can work independently; you don’t require someone looking over your shoulder all day
- You execute with speed and decisiveness and understand how to manage priorities
- You are experienced working with affluent clientele and know how to deliver white-glove service
$70,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Lin Realty Group
Lin Realty Group is a Top Performing Real Estate Sales Team based in Pasadena, CA
- 60+ families served with excellence per year
- $100M+ in annual real estate sales
- Specializing in the sale and purchase of high-value homes in Pasadena, San Marino, La Cañada Flintridge, and South Pasadena
- Mission: Deliver life-changing outcomes and a world-class experience to the families we serve
- Our North Star: We believe clients should be treated like family, not commission checks