Hallmark Home Mortgage LLC
We are seeking a talented, highly motivated, self-starting, creative individual with a passion for connecting with adult learners through training and development processes. Our industry is the home mortgage lending industry, and we need a Director of Training and Development in our Denver area office.
The Director of Training and Development will take the role of Lead Trainer for the entire Colorado market as you support our Sales and Operations Teams utilizing and improving our current training collateral as you:
- Become the “go-to” resource for all Sales and Operations personnel on any loan-level items.
- Support and assist all apprentice Sales people from lead conversion to closing during the first 12 months of employment.
- Develop strong working relationships with all staff as well as our corporate partners.
- Keep the Sales team on the cutting edge of new programs and features in the industry.
If you have experience in training and development as well as the mortgage industry, and you enjoy working with adult learners, you should probably read on.
- Training: Ensure all employees are successfully trained and on-boarded in both operations and sales relating to all loan level items.
- Company Software: Quickly learn, master and be able to train all staff on any and all company software tools, especially Encompass, Cimmaron, Optimal Blue and AU engines.
- Sales Support: Apprentices: Hands-on assistance for all apprentices from lead conversion through pre-approval and loan closing.
- Sales Support: System Wide: Become the trusted "go-to" resource for all loan level issues and loan structure assistance for both the sales and operations teams.
- Guarantees Management: Ensure the branch is able to meet our guarantee programs on all loans (please see OTUBNS description below).
- Liaison with Corporate Staff: Develop a strong relationship with all corporate staff with an emphasis on underwriting.
- Growth: Assist management team in recruiting new sales staff and retaining existing sales staff.
- 5+ years experience in the mortgage lending industry
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree
- Background in training and development of sales professionals from apprentice through established sales professionals
- Proficient with adult learning concepts
Compensation Based on Experience
About Hallmark Home Mortgage LLC
OTUBNS: We feel so strongly about this that we trademarked this!
OTUBNS is what we stand for. For us, it's getting the full loan approval no later than the loan objection deadline, getting figures to title no later than 72 hours prior to closing, and confirming funds the day before closing.
In other words, we put people into homes:
- On time
- Under budget
- No surprises
Our mission is to build a world class mortgage company. Our purpose is to have a profoundly positive impact on people's lives. We do that by modeling our core behaviors:
- perform with excellence
- remember Rose
- strive to grow personally and professionally
- set of your sail/83