Are you a passionate, creative, and energized recruiter who enjoys connecting people to opportunities?
MassMutual Pittsburgh has a great opportunity for an established sales recruiter to lead the firm’s recruiting function and take the reins to establish and execute a recruiting strategy to achieve the firm’s growth goals.
Join a firm that provides the innovative culture of a startup, but with the esteemed legacy and stability of an established company. MassMutual was founded in 1851 and is proud of its purpose to help people secure their financial future and protect the ones they love. MassMutual Pittsburgh, a General Agency of MassMutual, is a financial service sales firm with offices in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia. Our mission is to inspire and empower individuals, families, and business owners to make sound financial decisions. We do this by having the most committed and dedicated Financial Service Advisors with an entrepreneurial mindset, and a passion for helping others.
Join Our Team
We are looking for an experienced Sales Recruiter to join the Firm’s recruiting team, communicate the company’s value proposition, and recruit Financial Service Professionals who align with the company’s core values.
This role will participate in business planning to define the recruitment strategy to meet the Firm’s business goals and partner with Sales Management to build a strong presence in the communities we serve, in order, to provide a continuous pipeline of qualified candidates. This role will have supervisory responsibility for one Recruiting Coordinator.
- Partners with sales management to develop the Firm’s recruiting strategy and implementation plan
- Generates leads in the experienced financial advisor, college grad, and career changer markets, as well as screens candidates, sets up interviews and directs sales manager activity to grow the recruiting pipeline
- Conducts regular meetings with the sales managers to define the ideal candidate profiles, updates on recruiting activities, and progress of candidates through the selection process
- Collaborates with firm partners to create and market a referral process and social media campaign to attract top financial advisor talent
- Identifies Centers of Influence, both internally and externally, to network, source candidates, and develop a referral funnel
- Maintains the integrity of the firm’s talent management systems, owns candidate care, and champions diversity and inclusion
- Acts as culture carrier of the firm’s Core Values - Attitude Reflects Leadership, Do the Right Thing and Create and Value Collaboration and prioritizes screening for cultural fit in the recruiting process
- 3-5 years experience in sales recruiting with a proven history of success; experience in the insurance/financial services industry a plus
- Will consider an existing/former financial advisor, who wants to make a change and can have a positive impact in this role, desires the opportunity to be a connector, and knows what it takes to be successful as a Financial Services Advisor
- Possesses the ability to source, attract candidates, and inspire experienced, recent college grads, or career changers to the financial advisor career in the firm
- Proven ability to translate recruiting goals to effective strategy and results
- Experience in the design and implementation of productive recruiting strategies, social media best practices, and sourcing techniques
- Strong networking skills and the ability to identify highly skilled talent
$50,000 - $70,000 + bonus
About MassMutual Pittsburgh
What We Offer You
- Attractive benefits including a full medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) Savings Plan